A Contract Research Organization located in Athens, Greece. We operate in Europe since 1999, providing services in the areas of Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Trials, Pharmacovigilance and Biometrics. Whatever the task maybe, Pharmassist integrating knowledge, expertise and experience can help you achieve it.
To deliver timely, accurate, highly specialized and cost effective services to our clients in a rapidly changing and demanding pharmaceutical market.
How do we accomplish our mission
- Understanding and meeting customer’s requirement.
- The improvement in the area of operational effectiveness drives to accurate and targeted expertise in our services, which is translated to cost-effectiveness.
- Continual improvement of our services based on objective measurements and customer satisfaction
- We have the organizational advantage of a small company combined with project turnover of a large CRO
- Taking into consideration the fact Great Britain is the cradle of pharmaceutical authorities such as the MHRA and the EEMA but also provides fertile ground for ventures within healthcare, the company decided to extend its activities outside Greek boarders and form its first affiliate. More specifically, on October 26th 2010 Pharmassist UK(CRO) Limited was officially established under the Companies Act 2006 by the registration number 7419088 and registered offices in England and Wales.
- Nevertheless, Pharmassist’s future objective is to further extend its geographic coverage to neighbor countries as well such as the Balkans and Turkey as it aims to reflect the growing need for both multi-national and country-specific services within the healthcare arena.
our power is our people!